1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
|"Fees"||means the prevailing fees payable to obtain the will. All fees specified does not include any government taxes. Any consumption taxes or any other taxes as may be imposed by the Malaysian government shall be charged separately;|
|"Service"||means the online will writing service provided by us via our Website;|
|"Will"||means the Will for a non-muslim person made available following payment to the Service;|
|"You" and "Your"||means you, as the user of our Service; and|
|"We" "Ours" and "Us"||means us at WillHelpU.|
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Sensitive information such as Your name, date of birth, identity card/passport number, gender, nationality and race.
- Contact information such as current private and/or business address, telephone or mobile phone number, email address and physical address.
- Payment information such as Your credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date or Your bank account details.
For general web browsing, although no personal data is revealed to Us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via Your internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of Your visit.
We collect information about Your use of Our website from cookies. Cookies are electronic packets of information stored on your computer and used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users, and this is one of the methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used to access the website. You are not obliged to accept cookies. If You are concerned, You can change your browser setting either to accept all cookies, to notify You when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect Your use of Our Website and Service, and you will not be able to take advantage of all the features presented on our Website.
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When You use Our Service on Our Website;
- When You register an account on Our Website;
- When You visit or browse Our Website; and/or
- When You interact with Us offline, including when You interact with Our customer service agents.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations, guidelines or industry codes that applies to Us;
- To process Your request for our Service;
- To process Your registration as a user, and maintaining and managing your registration;
- To provide You with the Service You have paid the Fees for;
- To administer and manage the Service We provide You (including charging);
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity;
- To maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes;
- To any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities; and/or
- to be shared with service providers who work with Us to provide You the Service such as the cloud storage provider and the payment gateway provider.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
9. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?